ACT services are available to highly credentialed lawyers, primarily at senior levels of experience. They are designed to expand career path choices in law, business, specialized professions, politics, and government, as well as pursuit of nominations to corporate boards.
- Review of biographical materials--bio snapshot, formal resume, work matter addendums etc.
- Overview of career/employment highlights--analysis of journey, skills, abilities, and potential
- Analysis of compensation issues-defining relative importance
- Marketplace discussion breadth of market to be considered
- Recommendations of varied job search resources--effective use of search specialists
- Development of a personal/business strategic plan--new world of network development and employer targeting
ACT customized SERVICES
- Profile assessment
- Interview coaching; presentation game plan
- Marketplace research and trend studies
- Employer target development and streamlining
- Networking enhancement; linking old school and new social media
- Outreach to decision makers--rethinking connections as verifiable tools
- Employment agreements/separations--negotiating compensation, terms and conditions
Email or call 212-472-4000 for further information and costs regarding consultations and customized services.