EOLIS counsels executives on business plans, career aspirations, interviewing presentations, and career opportunities.
Negotiate with Confidence
- Power Up Common Sense
- Perfect Your Listening Skills
- Probe Endlessly
- Make Logical Arguments
- Focus on the Big Picture
- Treat Details as Important
- Embrace Key Poker Strategies
EOLIS works with clients in perfecting the complex people reading skills, intellectual analysis, and due diligence that defines the most successful negotiations.
Using four basic strategies from the poker table, EOLIS demonstrates the power of common sense and logic in making the deal.
The strategies are derived from an understanding of:
- Absolute Strength: Operating with the goods
- Comparative Strength: Operating with marginal edge
- Potential: Operating with opportunity to leap frog ahead
- Position: Operating with more information than your opposite