An Overview of Current Assignments
- search assignments for chief legal officers
- lateral partner group searches with min $4.1 million book of business.
- opportunistic law firm acquisitions/ merger openings available to search qualified candidates; min $2 million business collections
- listings for government assignments/appointments; vetting/referring qualified search candidates.
- public board seat searches/vetting projects; compensation arrangements variable.
- counsel/client relationship reviews
- counsel selection/retention matters; in aggregate $10,000,000 business , NYC.
This Month's Highlighted Search
EOLIS-EIG is working with a long established AmLaw 200 law firm with large NYC office seeking major corporate litigation practice to compliment its nationally recognized corporate, finance and real estate practice. Portables enhance compensation, but stronger consideration is major trial experience. Firm throws off significant litigation it currently refers to other firms.