GCs/Chief Legal Officers
Quasi Legal /C-Suite Roles
Corporate BOD SeatsSenior Gov't Appointments
Legal Fee Reviews
Board Ready Bios
Career Reputation Mgmt
Career Transition Moves
Legal Marketplace Studies
EOLIS RESULTS IN LEGAL RECRUITING, JD COACHING, COUNSEL HIRING, LEGAL CONSULTING
- First search firm exclusively for lawyers; inventor of legal search industry; led sea change in attorney hiring.
- First coaching consultancy to specialize in job search coaching designed exclusively for high achieving lawyers.
- First counsel review consultancy to focus on counsel "relationship audits," as preventive legal fee audits.
- First expert witness case to establish appointment - not a resume - establishes legal recruiter's right to placement fee.
- EOLIS presents candidates by telephone--not email and obtains appointments, not merely commitments to read a resume!
- EOLIS moves past supportive outplacement services with results-driven attorney career transition services (ACTS)
- EOLIS establishes pro bono attorney vetting services for government agency special counsel roles
- EOLIS creates first compensation survey trends to inform law firm separation agreements
- EOLIS creates hybrid search options to promote allocation of time and reduced risk for unfilled retainer searches
- EOLIS counsels lawyers in career reputation management, offline and online-- includuing secrets of LinkedIn success.
- EOLIS favors "relationship audits" as first step in legal fee review
- EOLIS advises clients on best practices to avert legal disputes with recruiters.
- Contributor to modernization of NYS law affecting recruiters; recognized by Senate while president of statewide association (APCNY)
- Advocate for professionalism of national recruiting/executive search industry; (NAPC) Board Chair initiatives-Certifications/Ethics/Arbitration
- Champion of legal search industry; founder/1st president NALSC and Chair, Inaugural Conference of lawyers and recruiters
- Law Student Researcher Intern Program; leading employer of law students; more than 5,000+law students over the years
PERFECTING THE ART AND SCIENCE OF MATCHMAKING IN A WORLD OF LAWYERS