GCs/Chief Legal Officers
Quasi Legal /C-Suite Roles
Corporate BOD SeatsSenior Gov't Appointments
EOLIS FEATURED PROJECTS--April 2018
Legal Fee Reviews
Board Ready Bios
Career Reputation Mgmt
Career Transition Moves
Legal Marketplace Studies
EOLIS RESULTS IN LEGAL RECRUITING, JD COACHING, COUNSEL HIRING, LEGAL CONSULTING
- First search firm exclusively for lawyers; inventor of legal search industry; led sea change in attorney hiring.
- First coaching consultancy to specialize in job search coaching designed exclusively for high achieving lawyers.
- First counsel review consultancy to focus on counsel "relationship audits," as preventive legal fee audits.
- First expert witness case to establish appointment - not a resume - establishes legal recruiter's right to placement fee.
- EOLIS presents candidates by telephone--not email and obtains appointments, not merely commitments to read a resume!
- EOLIS moves past supportive outplacement services with results-driven attorney career transition services (ACTS)
- EOLIS establishes pro bono attorney vetting services for government agency special counsel roles
- EOLIS creates first compensation survey trends to inform law firm separation agreements
- EOLIS creates hybrid search options to promote allocation of time and reduced risk for unfilled retainer searches
- EOLIS counsels lawyers in career reputation management, offline and online-- includuing secrets of LinkedIn success.
- EOLIS favors "relationship audits" as first step in legal fee review
- EOLIS advises clients on best practices to avert legal disputes with recruiters.
- Contributor to modernization of NYS law affecting recruiters; recognized by Senate while president of statewide association (APCNY)
- Advocate for professionalism of national recruiting/executive search industry; (NAPC) Board Chair initiatives-Certifications/Ethics/Arbitration
- Champion of legal search industry; founder/1st president NALSC and Chair, Inaugural Conference of lawyers and recruiters
- Law Student Researcher Intern Program; leading employer of law students; more than 5,000+law students over the years
PERFECTING THE ART AND SCIENCE OF MATCHMAKING IN A WORLD OF LAWYERS