GCs/Chief Legal Officers
Quasi Legal /C-Suite Roles
Corporate BOD SeatsSenior Gov't Appointments
EOLIS Celebrates 53+ Years Optimizing Legal Talent
Serving Exceptional Lawyers, Law Firms, Businesses, C-Suites, BODs, and Government
Vetting for BODs
Vetting for Law Firms
Vetting Special Projects
Board Ready Bios
Career Reputation Mgmt
Career Transition Moves
Legal Marketplace Studies
PERFECTING THE ART AND SCIENCE OF MATCHMAKING IN A WORLD OF LAWYERS
Pursuit of Excellence in Legal Consulting Services
Searches/Vetting: Partners/GCs/CLOs/BODs; Coaching/Transitions; Market Analysis
- First search firm exclusively for lawyers; inventor of legal search industry; led sea change in attorney hiring.
- First coaching consultancy to specialize in job search coaching; designed exclusively for high achieving lawyers.
- First counsel review consultancy to focus on counsel "relationship audits," as preventive legal fee audits.
- First expert witness case to establish the appointment, not a resume, determines rights to a placement fee.
- EOLIS presents candidates by telephone--not email; arranges introductions, not merely requests to read a resume!
- EOLIS creates programs to represent individual; promotes results-driven attorney career transition services (ACTS).
- EOLIS establishes pro bono attorney vetting services for government agency special counsel roles.
- EOLIS conducts compensation surveys and legal marketplace trend reports for expert witness testimony.
- EOLIS creates hybrid search options to promote allocation of time and reduced risk for unfilled retainer searches.
- EOLIS counsels lawyers in career reputation management, offline and online-- including secrets of LinkedIn success.
- EOLIS favors "relationship audits" as first step in legal fee review.
- EOLIS advises clients on best practices to avert legal disputes with recruiters.
- Contributor to modernization of NYS law affecting recruiters; recognized by NYS Senate during tenure as President of APCNY.
- Advocate for professionalism in executive search industry; NAPC Board Chair initiatives-Ethics/Human Rights.
- Founder/1st president NALSC and Chair, Inaugural Conference of lawyers and legal recruiters.
- Law Student Intern Program; leading employer of law students; more than 5,000+law students over the years.