Traditional Executive Search
Discerning law firms, corporations, institutions, and governments rely upon EOLIS's considerable skills as executive search specialists. EOLIS has singular longevity of specialized experience in recruiting qualified JD credentialed candidates for law firms, the C-Suite, and for corporate boards.
Retainer-based attorney searches guarantee clients the necessary allocation of time and effort to identify, court, and vet true superstars of the profession with the requisite chemistry to fit the needs of his/her anticipated role.
We zero in on details
- Partners (Rainmakers 5 MM+)
- Partner Groups (8 MM+)
- Senior VP Legal/Business
- C-Suite (J.D.. degrees)
- Corporate Board Members
Tradtional Executive Search Methodology
- Initial client conferences; client profile data, specifications
- Candidate development; in-person interviews with EOLIS
- Client introductions; EOLIS briefings and introductions of candidates
- Vetting activities; collaborative review of candidate documents with client
- LPQ and business plan reviews
- Authorized reference inquiries
- Negotiations and offer discussions
Employer Search Fees
For further information regarding search services and fee arrangements, employers may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-472-4000.