Attorney Career Transitions
Eolis International Group's attorney career transition ("ACT" ) services cater to highly credentialed lawyers with substantial legal experience, equal wisdom, and endless aspirations. EOLIS consultants are collaborative, identify with your interests and focus intently on your career goals and compensation worthy of what you bring to the party.
From the beginning to the end of our engagement we focus on delivering concrete career counseling advice regarding rainmaker practice opportunities, senior management, and policymaking roles, strategic plans for transitions into the C-Suite, corporate board director service, and top government positions.
- Individual Consultation Session
- Public Profile Assessment
- Marketplace Overview Discussion
- Jump Start Search Plan
- Development of Applicable Biographical Material
- Career Arc Review
- Presentation Strategies
- Curated Contact Networking
- Making Productive Connections
- Employer/Board Seat Targeting Plan
- Compensation Prospects Assessment
- Marketplace Research and Trend Studies
- Negotiation of Employment/Separation Arrangements